Regional Center for Infectious Disease is in search of a fellowship trained Infectious Disease physician to join our collaborative, quality-driven team. Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care. Centrally located in the Greensboro/Triad area of NC, our practice is part of the Cone Healthoffering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve.
• Currently (5) Physicians and (2) Nurse Practitioners
• Largest Infectious Disease Practice in Guilford and Surrounding Counties
• Provides both Inpatient and Outpatient Care, Infectious Disease Only
• Intimately Involved with Infection Prevention and Antibiotic Stewardship Program
• Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funding for Parts B, C, and D
• AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) Integral Clinical Research Site
• Family Health International (FHI) HPTN083 - Prevention Study Involvement
• Conducts Pharmaceutical Sponsored Research Trials
• Travel Medicine Clinic
• Teaching of IM Residents on ID Rotation
• Integrated Care Facility: LCSW, Clinical Pharmacist Providers, On-Site Lab, Home Health Nurse, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Coordinator, Financial Assistance Coordinator, Medication Assistance Specialist, Referral Specialist, Transportation Service and a Food Pantry.
• 1:5 Weekend Call Structure
• Great Compensation and Benefits Package