Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and -led medical groups in the United States. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued Partner, with the potential to change the practice of anesthesiology and provide excellent patient care. If you're looking for a partnership where with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life, contact us today.
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento, California
- A 342-bed facility part of the Dignity Health system, which operates six hospitals in the greater Sacramento area
- The Emergency Department also run by Vituity, creating a dual line of service that benefits the patients as well as the physicians
- Voted America's 100 Best Cardiac Care and 50 Best Cardiac Surgery in 2017 and received the Cardiac Care and Cardiac Surgery excellence awards; voted 2017 "Best Rated" by Healthgrades in: heart attack, heart failure, coronary bypass surgery, valve surgery, sepsis, respiratory failure, stroke and back surgery treatments
- Sacramento offers great year-round weather for multiple outdoor activities - hiking, cycling, and opportunity for all types of water sports on the American River and Folsom Lake
- More affordable cost-of-living for city dwellers and more options for those preferring suburban or rural environments
- Ideal location with 2 hours or less to San Francisco and the beautiful California coast, and two hours to the stunning mountains of Lake Tahoe
- Abundant fine dining and bustling breweries, with world class wineries within just an hour's drive away
- Multiple entertainment options from the new Golden 1 Center (home of the Sacramento Kings and concert events) to the art and theater productions at the Harris Center for the Arts
- Seeking BE/BC Cardiac Anesthesiologists; current state license a plus
- Physician partnership model
- Practice site autonomy with the support of a national network
- Full time opportunity available
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!