$200K — $250K *
QTC Medical Group has a Medical Analyst II opening for an experienced professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Review reports and data from various sources to review and assess health/medical conditions and the impact of reported health/medical conditions on the subject’s functioning
• Review information on public health topics, including, but not limited to, infectious disease trends and provide assessments - written or verbal as needed - on the outlook and potential impact of these issues on U.S. national security
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Strong ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with non-medical readers
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary group composed of analysts, physicians, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and non-clinicians
• Demonstrated expertise in any of the following medical disciplines: primary case medicine, public health medicine, infectious diseases, geriatrics, and oncology
• Detail oriented
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• M.D. or D.O.
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
• Minimum 5 years clinical experience
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Valid through: 2/9/2021