McLaren Greater Lansing is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist to manage admissions and provide inpatient management for pediatric and newborns at McLaren Greater Lansing in Lansing, Michigan. The qualified candidate will be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics and have completed a pediatric residency from a fully accredited program. The candidate must maintain certification in NALS, PALS and BLS. Additional highlights include:
- Join a group of 3 Pediatric Hospitalists in managing an inpatient census of 6 – 10 patients
- 7 – 24 hour shifts per month
- Provide support services including initial assessment, stabilization and/or management
- Provide emergency interventions, appropriate procedures of care and Emergency Department consultations
- Attend C-sections and high risk deliveries (hospital averages 1,200 deliveries per year)
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures related to pediatric care
- Provide educational programs and medical supervision as requested
- Learn about 100 years of greater care at McLaren Greater Lansing here!
There’s More to McLaren!
McLaren offers a generous compensation package that is customized based on individual needs including income guarantee, comprehensive benefits and two investment plans.
McLaren Greater Lansing, a tertiary teaching facility with 310 acute care beds, is located in Lansing, Michigan. This medical center is home to one of the nation’s leading cardiac programs; state-of-the-art clinical centers for oncology and women and children’s health; medical/surgical units; and a full-service pharmacy. Its residency programs are affiliated with Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, and the Statewide Campus System. Residencies include family medicine, internal medicine, general surgery, obstetric/gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. Fellowships are offered in cardiology, hematology/oncology and sports medicine. McLaren Greater Lansing also participates in a citywide emergency medicine residency program. McLaren Greater Lansing is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care Corporation, a fully integrated health network, committed to quality, evidence-based patient care and cost efficiency. McLaren includes 12 hospitals and provides care to 75% of communities in Michigan touching over 6.5 million lives.
McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.