WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Maternal Fetal Medicine to join us at Maternal Fetal Medicine & Genetics Indianapolis. Our office is located at the Women and Children’s Center at Franciscan Health Indianapolis. Candidate with ARDMS certification is preferred but not required.
Interested candidate will join a consultative-only practice with an established physician offering services such as: high-risk pregnancy consultation, routine and detailed fetal anatomic survey, genetic counseling, prenatal screening and fetal diagnostic testing.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will provide maternal and fetal care with strong emphasis on prenatal diagnosis and treatment while maintaining compassionate, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively with office and hospital staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Strong referral base from network OB-GYNs
- Traditional hours: Monday – Friday, 8A to 5P
- Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no delivery
- Inpatient rounding consultations at single facility
- Level 3 NICU, Labor and Delivery unit, and Critical Care Unit present on campus
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- On-site Equipment:
- GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
- Viewpoint Software
- EPIC EMR
- Family Medicine Residency teaching opportunity
- Fetal Surgery Center in Cincinnati, Ohio (within 2 hours from campus)
- Genetic Counselor on staff
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana, Illinois and Michigan. FPN includes more than 800 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License