$80K — $100K *
As a provider within our physician governed cardiovascular institute you’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and EPIC, our Electronic Medical Record (EMR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system. The administrative team dedicated to cardiovascular services is here to partner with you to provide a high value system of health care to our community and across the Pacific Northwest.
Join our Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery integrated team as a strategic partner with MultiCare Health System. This full-time role is based in Tacoma, WA and also includes serving patients in our surrounding areas. State of the art cardiac cath labs, endo suite, facilities and a dynamic care team are just a few of the many benefits provided by this career opportunity.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
• American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
• Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine Cardiovascular at time of employment
• Training in Echo, Nuclear, TEEs desirable
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS\ALS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Valid through: 5/14/2021