The Internist at Peace Harbor Medical Clinic will have the ability to diagnose and treat various diseases and injuries; examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment; order and/or execute various tests, and diagnostic images to obtain information on patient's condition; analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations; administer or prescribe treatments and medications; and advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- All in one model of support: designated MA who will check in the patient, room them, stays for the entire length of visit, begins chart notes and stays after to scribe.
- Call:1:4 no rounding
- Flexible schedule, 4 or 5 day work week
Practice on the Oregon Coast in Florence, Oregon! This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here's why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- An outdoor lover's dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles