Benefits of PeaceHealth J1/Visa Opportunities:
- Our team has over 15 years of experience successfully supporting candidates with J1/Visa requirements!
- PeaceHealth is a large, integrated health network who is financially stable
- Florence is just 1 hour away from the Eugene, OR Airport where there is access to many direct flights, including a connection to Portland (PDX) - an international hub.
- Our compensation offers fair market prevailing wages for all Providers
- Practice medicine at our site with other providers and specialists!
Come be a part of this special group who was recently named one of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here's why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
- An outdoor lover's dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.