The IMA Group is hiring Licensed Physicians with an unrestricted state of Illinois medical license, to join our panel of reviewers. Expected cases are related to disability evaluations.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct medical reviews as needed, to support the clinical assessment process and to make functional capacity outcome determinations for claimants.
- Review all applicable claimants’ documentation, including the clinical assessment and all of its related documents.
- Completes standard medical review of systems.
- Work collaboratively with service track staff to interpret any medical evaluation findings or documents that affect service planning and delivery.
- Participate in in team meetings to evaluate and improve clinical assessment processes.
- Participate in any required training related to the position and its responsibilities.
- Understand and adhere to IMA policies and procedures and standard operating procedures related to the clinical assessment process and physician review requirements.
- Active and unrestricted IL State Medical License
- Board Eligible and/or Board Certified in Primary Care specialties preferred
Working at IMA Offers:
- Training for any work you may not be familiar with
- Covered Malpractice
- No follow ups, No emergencies, No on-call
- Excellent work-life balance
- Remote work options
The IMA Group is a national leader with a reputation for providing high-quality medical, psychological and speech and language evaluations. Our clients include local, state, and federal agencies, as well as private insurers and corporations.