Description Work with outstanding colleagues who value excellent, safe, individualized and compassionate care. Position & Hospital Highlights:
- Work/life balance - Flexible, block scheduling for providers
- Newly opened Observation Unit
- Dedicated Intensivist group covering ICU
- Specialized teams for teaching services (3 rd year medical students), palliative care and advanced practice providers
- Max census is 18 patients, average is 14-16
- Follow a unit-based care model in which hospitalists lead an interdisciplinary team focused on improving clinical and operational outcomes
- Primary location RiverBend: PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art, 392 bed tertiary care medical center the largest hospital on the West Coast between Portland and San Francisco
- Secondary location University District: Located blocks from the University of Oregon campus. 104 beds with support services
- The facility also serves as the only level II trauma center in Lane County, approximately 350,000 people
- The hospital is highly regarded for its quality of care and has been recognized for numerous awards in quality and excellence
- PeaceHealth's culture, mission & values is consistent with the Hospitalists goals
Springfield is located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as, Oregon wine country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and McKenzie River. Bike, walk or run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette river, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie river. Springfield has a flourishing downtown and fast becoming a must visit for it's culinary experience and minutes away from Eugene and the University of Oregon campus! Go DUCKS! Immersed in art, take the outdoor mural tour, or stay inside at the Emerald Art Center. We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility .
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.