The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Lymphoma Program Director to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Phoenix metropolitan area. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our lymphoma and cellular therapy program.
The section of Hematology is an integral part of the Division of Cancer Medicine, a comprehensive team of experts that includes all subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient;
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care;
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies;
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer;
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services.
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired metropolitan area
We are seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology
- Interest and experience in malignant hematology with a focus on lymphomas and immunotherapy
- Leadership experience and potential in clinical research and cellular therapy
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program