Not Specified years
Posted 67 days ago
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Cardiologist with fellowship training in Congestive Heart Failure to join our network at Community Heart and Vascular Hospital.
• Extensive array of heart failure services: LVADs, percutaneous mechanical circulatory devices, and pulmonary artery monitors; cardio-oncology; pulmonary hypertension; robust multi-site heart failure outpatient clinics
• Full complement of subspecialties and state-of-the-art programs: interventional/structural (TAVR, percutaneous mitral valve, CTO); electrophysiology (lead extraction, LAA occlusion device); cardio-thoracic and vascular surgery
• A collegial environment that fosters both collaboration and autonomy
• Network leadership that is uniquely shared with physicians
• Growth opportunities for career development and physician well being
Licensure & Certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in Cardiology with fellowship training in Congestive Heart Failure. Eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.