DaVita Medical Group is looking for well-trained, Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN Physicians to join our Women’s Division in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
We are seeking well-trained Ob/Gyn physicians interested in joining a medical group that includes 6 clinic locations, over 20 Ob/Gyns and exceptional advanced care support (certified nurse midwives and advanced practice registered nurses). Our women’s division includes Laborist services in two of our major hospitals to assist our physicians with L&D care and deliveries. We provide a fully supportive clinical staff that assists with our daily in- and out-patient services. Our women’s services division supports medical education and is an integral part of an Ob/Gyn residency and MIS fellowship. Our physicians share 1:5 regional call and due to our size, back up services are available regardless of the matter.
- Clinic Setting
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 hours/day
- Average Patient Census: 28-30/day; 4-5 deliveries/week
- Flexible Call Schedule
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology