Live and work in one of Washington state's most desirable cities- Bellingham!
The ideal candidate will have completed a Fellowship in Geriatrics and be excited to work collaboratively with a team in a variety of settings in order to care for this patient population.
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live. Here are some of the reasons to love Bellingham, WA:
- There are unlimited opportunities for breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives.
- There are 65 miles of inner-urban trails to explore
- Bellingham is home to Western Washington University, Whatcom Community College and Bellingham Technical College
- Bellingham has excellent elementary and secondary schools, both public and private
- You can live nearly anywhere in the community and be within 15-20 minutes of the hospital with an easy commute
- Bellingham is a 90-minute drive to Seattle, WA and a 60-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia
- Bellingham is ranked by Forbes as one of the "Top 25 Places to Retire," and the second-most "Fitness-friendly cities" in America!
- Washington State has no state income tax!
In addition to living in one of Washington's most desirable cities, you'll work with a great team dedicated to providing the best care in our community.
- Provides comprehensive and patient-centered care for Seniors in an outpatient primary care setting as well as in community skilled nursing facilities
- Provides support for Palliative Care and Clinical Social Work services, as well as ambulatory consultations
- Manages the Medication Therapy and Anticoagulation Therapy programs
- Average of 15-18 PPD
- Dedicated and supportive team who have a passion for serving these patients
- Team includes; 6 Physicians, 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians, Social Worker, Pharmacist, and other medical support staff
- Call is roughly 1:12 (phone only)
- Full service laboratory and radiology onsite
- Epic EHR