Join PeaceHealth's GI practice at RiverBend!
- Call schedule 1:10 and one hospital to cover – We value work/life balance
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA standards
- Consultative services only- no admits
- Only one hospital to cover
- Hep C treated by Infectious Disease
- Full GI surgical services available
- 2 PA's supporting outpatient consultation
- Internal referrals come from within PeaceHealth
- Supportive and collaborative team environment and solid Provider longevity
Here's why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
- Check out Spencer's Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection.
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market and Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market.
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
- A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trips in El Salvador
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, Riverbend Medical Pavilion (418)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SURGERY SVCS