$80K — $100K *
Exceptional care, simply delivered, is what sets Community Health Network apart and what makes us a leading not-for-profit, multi-specialty healthcare destination in central Indiana. This provider will join one of the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed group at Community Hospital Anderson, located just 30 minutes north of Indianapolis.
• Great work atmosphere with engaged, cohesive partners (3 physicians and 1 advanced practice provider)
• PA/NP coverage and assistance in office, hospital, and during the weekend rounding
• Shared call
• Block procedure time at dedicated endoscopy center
• Practice provides ERCP, cholangioscopy, EUS, capsule endoscopy, EMR and RF ablation services
• Community Health Network affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network®
• Physician led organization
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve; we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Valid through: 12/4/2020