Great Lifestyle - Exceptional Big 10 College Community - Low Crime - Award-Winning Schools!
We are seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a reputable health system in Eastern Iowa. You will provide a full spectrum of GI medical services in a multi-specialty medical complex. This is a thriving practice where you will be busy immediately. The community offers an excellent work/life balance with short commutes, excellent schools, and a thriving college town atmosphere.
Part-time opportunity will also be considered.
· Mon-Fri clinic hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
· 1:4 shared call with 24/7 hospitalist support
· Established primary care network and referral base
· 75th+ percentile MGMA salary base plus WRVU production income
· Full range of benefits to include health, dental, life, malpractice, 401k, CME, & more
· Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
About the Community:
This city’s motto is “Small Town Atmosphere, Big City Choices”. They are consistently rated among the best places to live in America. Iowa’s Creative Corridor gives you access to great opportunities in employment, housing, recreation, culture, and more! From art museums to county fairs, roadside diners to high-end bistros, music in the park to Broadway productions, the opportunities to enjoy life without the long commutes and daily drudge you find in other cities is enjoyed here every day.
Valid through: 11/23/2020
$80K — $120K