Why Work At Access Medical Centers:
Our clinics are stand alone facilities and since they are privately owned and not associated with any larger hospital organization, we have more freedom to tailor our business to the needs of the community and our Providers. Our focus is to treat patient concerns which require immediate care and to offer an alternative to the long wait times and cost of an Emergency Room visit. We have onsite lab and x-ray and we are open extended hours during the week and available on the weekends.
The essential duties and responsibilities of an Access Medical Centers Physician include the following:
- Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with clinical best practices for a urgent care or occupational health (where applicable) setting.
- Provide compassionate and respectful patient care consistent with NextCare's services, values and mission statement
- Treat all patients who present to the clinic and document care utilizing the documentation system.
- Take personal responsibility for appropriately coding and billing for care rendered
- Deliver exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical manner
- Maintain clinical productivity consistent with peers and industry standards for a similar setting.
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
Benefits To Working At Access Medical Centers:
- Competitive hourly rate with a lucrative MONTHLY production bonus
- 12 Hour shifts allowing more time off during the week.
- Extra money earned for supervising Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Comprehensive 401k retirement plan
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous PTO program and CME/License Reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Current Oklahoma medical license
- Current D.E.A. and OBNDD
- Board Eligibility/ Certification
- BLS Certification
- Must be comfortable with all age groups
- EHR proficient
- DOT Certification highly preferred
- Must be able to work weekend shifts and occasional holidays, the amount of these types of shifts will depend on the work location