- Under the general guidance of the Department Chair, provide medical services on a part-time basis.
- This position has no direct reports.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Internal contacts include executives, administrators, facility, students and staff of the department and the university at large. External contacts include patients, visitors and the general public.
- Provide in-house supervision of residents.
- Render medical care of patients when appropriate and necessary within applicable standards of care.
- Ensure appropriate and accurate documentation is recorded timely into patient charts.
- Perform services required by the Chair of the Department.
- Participate in University and Departmental quality