$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
San Diego, CA 92101
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Less than 5 years
Posted 71 days ago
Family Health Centers of San Diego is currently hiring for a Family & Sports Medicine Physicians who is passionate about improving the overall health and livelihood of the community at our El Cajon Physical Rehab Center and the Sherman Heights Family Medicine clinic.
At Family Health Centers of San Diego we proudly provide the opportunity for our team members to make a difference in our community every day. As an established, non-profit organization, FHCSD has more than 1,500 employees and continues to grow. The rewards of working at FHCSD are much more than a paycheck and excellent benefits. It is the impact and contribution to our neighborhoods and community that our employees value most.
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, the Physician offers and provides complete medical services to patients. As a provider and leader for Family Health Centers of San Diego, you embrace a spirit of service to provide caring, affordable, high quality healthcare and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low income and medically underserved persons. You thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with many chronically ill patients, knowing you are making a difference in your community every day. You enjoy partnering with the provider team to provide excellence in medical services and supervising mid-level providers.
• Board certified in a Primary Care field.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) capabilities required. Cultural and linguistic sensitivity to populations served required.
• 1 year experience required; experience with underserved, low-income persons, or homeless persons preferred.
• Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR (BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training.
• DEA license
• Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
• Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California if applicable.
Valid Through: 2019-9-5