WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician with Obstetrical Care experience to join a busy practice in Chicago Heights, Illinois.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8A to 5P
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents
WHO WE ARE
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physician License