$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
St. Joseph Healthcare, located in the beautiful state of Maine, has an opening for a Family Physician.
• Full-time Opportunity to join a growing team.
• St. Joseph Family Medicine offers comprehensive health care services for the whole family. Services include preventative care such as routine checkups and immunizations, as well as management of chronic illnesses and nutritional counseling.
• At our Family Medicine Practices our patient-centered approach to care allows us to personalize treatment for patients and their families.
• Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
• Excellent work-life balance with Vacation.
• Competitive compensation package including relocation, student loan repayment and sign-on-bonus.
• Full benefits with health, dental, life, and disability, plus CME allowance.
• Welcome visa candidates to apply.
Lively Riverside City- Home of the University of Maine:
Enjoy the Arts: Art Museum, Children's Discovery Museum; Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the US; and Penobscot Theatre Company. Music venue: Waterfront Pavilion, an open-air amphitheater on the banks of the Penobscot River in the heart of downtown. The Collins Center for the Arts on UMaine's flagship campus nearby offers a 1200 seat theater. The city's International airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegiant Airlines, with jet service to NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Atlanta and Orlando. Discover a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs/breweries, charming in-town shops. The schools are highly rated in this family-centered community. You can live in the country, suburb, or downtown affordably and be only minutes from the hospital.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14