$80K — $100K *
As a provider of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Family Medicine Residency Program, the following responsibilities are expected to be met in keeping with the standards determined by the program director and faculty
1. Complete charts, including appropriate documentation and coding consistent with CMS / OIG, and PATH requirements within seventy-two (72) hours of providing such services.
2. Participate in operational and financial improvement activities of the practice including management of resources, patient satisfaction initiatives, process development, increase volume, and productivity.
3. Provision of professional medical services, on a full-time basis, as required by policies of Health Center and as modified by Health Center from time to time. Physician shall provide direct patient care at the Clinic (i) independently three to four (3-4) half days/week and (ii) in collaboration with the licensed physicians and resident physicians three to four (3-4) half days/week
4. Provide one to two (1-2) one-half (1/2) day administrative time per week.
5. Appropriately adapt assigned assessment, treatment, and/or service methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of each patient served.
6. Demonstrate adherence to the CORE values of CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care Corporation.
7. Perform other duties as assigned, subject to Physician’s consent.
Hospital Inpatient and On-Call Coverage Services
Valid through: 12/13/2021
$80K — $100K *
39 days ago