Not Specified years
Posted 155 days ago
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Family Medicine physician for an exciting opportunity to join the Community Hospital East Family Medicine Residency faculty. Ideal candidates will be team-oriented, highly accountable and have a strong interest in teaching. Candidates with experience in education are highly preferred.
• Opportunity to educate and advise Family Medicine residents in an ACGME accredited residency program, with over a 40 year history, ten residents per class
• Part-time clinical practice
• Ability to participate in inpatient medicine rounding with residents as well as obstetric deliveries and newborn rounding (preferred but not required)
• Shared call schedule
• Patient-centered Medical Home practice model
• Innovative, nationally-recognized longitudinal curriculum
• Underserved track offered in partnership with Jane Pauley Community Health Center
• Faculty development opportunities
• Strong, experienced faculty team
• Electronic Medical Record access at all outpatient and hospital sites
• Market competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Facility & Network Highlights
• Community Hospital East undergoing redevelopment with an addition of a new tower complete in 2018
• Physician-driven organization that promotes physician leadership
• The largest primary care network in the state
• Consistently ranked in the top 40 integrated health networks in the U.S.
• Community Health Network has achieved a Top 15 ranking among large employers in Indiana for the last five years
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana