Sacramento, CA - Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team.
We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
The Practice Methodist Hospital of Sacramento - Sacramento, California
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento is a 333-bed hospital known for its Family Birth Center, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center, and Occupational and Physical Therapy Center
- The Hospital's sub-acute skilled nursing facility, Bruceville Terrace, is ranked as one of the best facilities of its kind in the nation
- The newly-expanded 29-bed Emergency Department with six Fast Track beds currently treats 63,700 patients annually and has the ability to treat critical patients in each room, a four bay ambulance entrance, three critical resuscitation rooms, and a decontamination room
- Located in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento has emerged into a cosmopolitan state capital with family-friendly attractions, museums, art galleries, shopping, parks, golf, gardens, and more!
- The area offers a Mediterranean-type climate with mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers
- Known as America's Most Diverse City, Sacramento residents, streets, parks, restaurants, churches, and media organizations all reflect the region's unmatched cultural diversity and events throughout the year celebrate the ethnic legacies of the Sacramento region
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us! Applicants Only. No Agencies Please.