Washington, D.C. - Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians Be the Emergency Physician You Are Meant to Be - Immediate Opening
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes. Join the Vituity Team.
We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity
partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
The Practice Howard University Hospital - Washington, D.C.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Level 1 Trauma Center that sees more than 50,000 patients annually
- Key services include pediatric care area, fast track-urgent care area, STEMI center, stroke center, OB/GYN and more
- Provides emergency and urgent care for the greater Washington D.C. area
- Teaching opportunities available
- DC is easily commutable from suburban Maryland and Northern Virginia, offering living spaces and lifestyle options for virtually every type of family
- Within reasonable driving distance of the best East Coast beaches and boating, majestic mountains. Nearby cities like Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York
- Has some of the best primary and higher educational institutions in the country
- Beautiful seasonal changes with relatively mild weather
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us! Applicants Only. No agencies please.