Einstein Physicians Montgomery is our primary care network providing care to individuals of all ages, from infants to senior citizens. Our network of physicians includes Family Practice doctors, Internists, Obstetricians, Gynecologists and Pediatricians. Our practice sites are located throughout Northwest, North and Northeast Philadelphia, Norriton, Eastern Montgomery County and Lower Bucks County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Provides medical services and consultation to patients in a number of clinical environments throughout the group practice environment. Specific clinical responsibilities are determined by the Department and EHN.
- Provide direct patient care
- Facilitates appropriate communication with other specialties and departments on clinical issues
- Participates in administrative activities as designated and approved by the Department chair
- Supervises and provides teaching services for residents, medical students, and other trainees, as designated by the Clinical Director and the Department
- Properly executes/prepares documentation that pertains to medical billing and patent coding
- If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency, and added training and experience as required by the Department and Physician's specialty