Cerner Corporation is currently seeking a Physician for an on-site health center with a large, local employer in Kansas City, Missouri. This health center has a proactive, educative approach where associates are motivated to adopt healthy lifestyles and practices.
As a clinic Physician, you will conduct exams and develop plans to evaluate and treat injuries, acute illnesses and chronic conditions.
This includes referring members to specialists, prescribing and administering medications and medical devices, and performing minor surgical interventions, diagnostic tests, and screening evaluations.
You will also educate members about preventive care and medical issues and coordinate the member care activities of the medical team as required.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board Certified Physician with the American Board of Family Medicine
- DEA Certification- Federal and State Drug Enforcement Administration
- Current licensure in the state of Missouri
- At least 3 years of work experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care or relevant care setting
- Current Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- All licensure is current and in good standing
- Must live in or near the Kansas City, Missouri area.