Not Specified years
Posted 153 days ago
This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a team-oriented & skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in their community. The program has seen substantial growth and is now the market leader in CV services in central Indiana. We have a leading structural heart disease program as well as a robust EP and PV program. We are seeking out a highly motivated surgeon to continue to advance our surgical program to the next level. In addition, the surgeon will be walking into a newly renovated and significantly expanded heart hospital with the recent approval of a $50M capital expansion. We have a well-deserved reputation for providing comprehensive cardiac care with excellent patient outcomes.
• Cardiovascular Product Line consists of 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 6 Vascular Surgeons, 46 Cardiologists, and 30 APPs
• Employed primary care base of over 300 providers
• Fully integrated advanced program offering all services with the exception of transplantation
• Chest pain accreditation with 24/7 STEMI coverage, VAD accreditation, structural heart program, impella program, heart failure program, cardio-oncology, pulmonary hypertension
• Full service EP program with robust laser lead removal program
• One hybrid OR, with two more approved to open in 2019
• 10% growth over the last 5 years
Licensure & Certification
• American Board of Surgery certification
• American Board of Thoracic Surgery certification
• Indiana medical license will be required
• Completed a fellowship in an accredited adult Cardiothoracic Surgery program.
• Interest in developing a more robust minimally invasive program.
• Interest in participating in VAD/mechanical support program
• Welcome multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
• Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team.
• Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians.
• Embrace PRIDE values (PRIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence)