company logo

Physician Assistant - Orthopedics Clinical Manager at Hartford HealthCare in Meriden, CT

Save

compensation:

$80K — $100K *

specialty:

Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Management

experience:

5 - 7 years

Job Description

Under the direction of, and reporting to, the Operations Manager of the Connecticut Orthopedic Institute (COI) at MidState Medical Center, the Advanced Practitioner (AP) Clinical Manager of the Connecticut Orthopedic Institute will be responsible for administrative supervision and management of the Physician Assistant (PA) and Nurse Practitioner (NP) staff within the Institute's operations and clinical practice. Clinical responsibilities will comprise approximately 60% of the position and administrative/managerial duties will comprise the remaining 40% of the position.


In collaboration with the Operations Manager, Medical Advisory Board, and senior management, responsibilities will include but are not limited to: management of the full time and per diem PA/NP staff, operational planning, staff budget development, and staff development.


Additionally, responsibilities will include managing Orthopedic clinical practices, assuring standards of care are

See More

Valid through: 7/8/2020

About Hartford HealthCare

Total Jobs:
118
Total Experts:
2
Average Pay:
$102,290
Total value of jobs:
$13,400,000
% Masters:
42%
Learn More About Hartford HealthCare
* Ladders Estimates

More Jobs at Hartford HealthCare

Similar Jobs

More Hospitals & Medical Centers Jobs

Healthcare Controller

Confidential Company

Severn, MD 21144

11 days ago

Controller

Confidential Company

Rockville, MD 20853

11 days ago

Find similar Physician Assistant jobs: