As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of inpatient care in the hospital setting. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- New grads welcome to apply, but previous inpatient experience a plus
- Current state license is a plus
Mercy Medical Center – Redding, California
- A 273-bed facility with a Level II Regional Trauma Center designation covering 22,000 square miles and six counties—20 percent of California’s land mass
- Cardiac Surgery Program rated in the Top 7 in California by Consumer Reports Study
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence for two years in a row and ranked among America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Stroke Care, and Critical Care
- Surrounded by millions of acres of state parks and forests, Mercy Medical Center, Redding offers the perfect practice location for those who want a rural lifestyle and thrive on outdoor recreational activities
- Beautiful year-round weather to enjoy all types of outdoor activities
- Affordable cost-of-living for city dwellers, suburbanites or those preferring a more rural feel
- Redding is a convenient growing town of 100,000 people
- Ideally located to access San Francisco, the beach, Lake Tahoe, wine country, and more