As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Medicine. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
- Seeking ED/UCC/IM/FM physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Must have 3 years of Emergency Department experience
- Active license is a must
- This is a Nocturnist position
Jovive Urgent Care – Flying C – Cameron Park, CA
- This is a full-service urgent care serving the local community. Services include: urgent care, occupational medicine/work’s compensation, sports physicals and more!
- Must be comfortable not only with procedures but handling medical issues
- Must be able to see all ages including newborn care thru geriatrics
- Additional services include: point of care testing, X-ray, limited laboratory and limited pharmacy
- Single provider coverage
- Facility located in Cameron Park, CA
- The area offers a Mediterranean-type climate with mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers
- Located in a desirable town close to Sacramento this practice is close to lakes, rivers, and mountains with all the recreational amenities they have to offer
- It is a practice that is ideal for people who are looking to keep a breadth of anesthetic skills polished while enjoying boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding
- The Sacramento area is a foodie magnet with farm fresh produce, restaurants, wines, and breweries all around, while also having access to California history