Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce an opening for an Acute Care Physician Assistant experienced in Neurocritical Care. Great opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of providers offering comprehensive and advanced treatment for a variety of neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
- Full time, 7 on 7 off, 7pm to 7am schedule
- Evaluating and managing patients in the Neurosurgical ICU and Step-down units.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
- Assist caring for a variety of neurological disorders
- Provide expert neurological care and innovative techniques to find the best solution for each patient with diverse disorders that attack the brain or spine
Requirements Needed to Apply:
- Active Texas license
- Physician Assistant Board CertificationSee More
Valid through: 8/18/2020