We Are Hiring
Why Join Our Team
About Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis serves the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area with hospital care, a 24/7 ER, Level I Trauma Center and Transplant
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is an 825-bed hospital and has consistently been ranked nationally by HealthGrades, the nation's leading provider of independent hospital ratings, in many of our specialty areas including: Heart Care, Critical care, Gastrointestinal care, Orthopedic services, Pulmonary services, and Stroke care.
- Serving Indiana for 136 years, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
What You Will Do
Ascension St Vincent Williamsport is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician who is interested in joining our established outpatient practice in rural Williamsport, Indiana.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)