The Market Leader will oversee a team of sales representatives in the respective Division. As a leader of people you will guide the sales representatives in the areas of quality and service. You will ensure financial goals and objectives are being met and work with the VP of Sales and Division President to grow the business: developing and executing budget strategies.Additional job highlights and competencies are listed below.
- Develops direction: develops structure; facilitates goal accomplishment; involves others; values opinions, differences of team; informs others on team; models commitment
- Seeks to understand customers; educates customers; builds collaborative relationships; takes action to meet customer needs and concerns; sets up customer feedback systems
- Develops collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. Seeks others ideas and collaboratively develops solutions; builds commitment; listens and responds to others concerns; acknowledges others contributions
- Setting high goals for personal and group attainment; takes prompt action to achieve goal; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals; targets opportunities; establishes stretch goals; stays focused and remains self disciplined
- Demonstrates knowledge of key financial indicators; builds business case for actions; conducts risk/beneft analysis, etc. ; monitors and effectively manages financial performance of unit/dept.; manages unit/development budget and productivity standards
- Effectively plans and produces timely, comprehensive plans; sets clearly defined objectives, and measures for achieving long and short term objectives; leverages available resources; stays focused; uses time wisely.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, 5+ years of successful experience in the healthcare sales industry.
- Previous management of salespeople (in a healthcare setting, i.e. pharmaceutical, medical device sales) required.