Argent Technologies, LLC is seeking a full time Flight Medicine Physician to provide outpatient family medicine services to eligible members of the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) at Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi.
The Flight Medicine Physician will see all types of medical conditions to include mild trauma, internal medicine, wellness and prevention.
- Provider must possess a doctor of medicine degree or a doctor of osteopathy degree, completed a residency or fellowship acceptable to the S. Air Force Surgeon General
- Possess board certification in Flight Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, or Preventive Medicine from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Possess Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Must have a minimum of 160 hours of direct patient care in the past y Applicant must have a minimum of three years’ experience in the last 10 years having served as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation, with experience in:
U.S. military medical standards to conduct special operational evaluations, including (but not limited to) Preventive Health Assessment (PHA) for flyers/special duty personnel, initial certification exams for flying/special duty applicants.
- Aeromedical disposition for flying/special operational duty.
- Conducting adaptability rating assessment for military special duty
- Apply medical, fitness and profiling standards IAW AFIs 48-123, Medical Examinations and Standards ; 36-2905 , Fitness Program ; and 10-203, Duty Limiting Conditions , (including profiling and duty restrictions as Profile Officer).
- Providing primary care for active duty personnel and their family members
Normal Duty Hours
No Weekends- No On Call- No Federal Holidays