As a part of our continued growth, we care currently seeking a Family Practice Physician to join our team in New Mexico. In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide care and support to a wide variety of patients, while achieving the work/life balance you have been looking for! Enjoy a traditional Monday – Friday / 8-5 schedule with minimal call required. Essential Functions:
- Diagnose illnesses, examine patients, order, perform, interpret diagnostic tests and obtain medical histories.
- Manage populations of patients, focusing on prevention, wellness, and a holistic approach to patients, including diet, exercise, habits.
- Prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from injury or disease.
- Manages the patient care process, by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented.
- Manage the physician/patient relationship.
- Consults with and advises other providers regarding optimal and cost-effective treatment of patients.
- The ability to make decisions in emergencies.
- Manages the patient care process by ensuring that a comprehensive patient assessment and plan of care is completed and documented on all patients within the time frame of the established policy.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-service, and workshops.
Requirements Fully licensed as a Physician in New Mexico, or in the process of obtaining NM license Board Certified, or in the process of obtaining Board Certification