Description: Performs PT Trainee responsibilities under the direct supervision of licensed clinical staff (PNF Program Director, PNF Program Supervisor, Clinical Instructor or designee).
- Performs the following responsibilitiesunder the direct supervision of licensed clinical staff (PNF Program Director, PNF Program Supervisor, Clinical Instructor or designee):
- Obtains pertinent past history & account or present illness. Interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature & extent of dysfunction. Identifies patient's strengths & problems, precautions/contraindications to physical therapy treatment.
- Regularly communicates patient status through intermittent assessment of patient, recommendations for treatment program activities & home exercise programs. Actively progresses patient toward established goals. Provides patient & family education & training.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree, or studentintern actively enrolled in an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be licensed to practice Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist License Applicant, or StudentIntern in an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Evidence of travel/accident insurance coverage to and from the United States.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 670357