We have partnered with a large healthcare company in the Keene, NH area to provide them with a Physical Therapist / PT.
This Physical Therapist will be providing outpatient services to residents of an Assisted Living Facility in Keene, NH.
As a clinician working with our client, you will receive specialized support and training tailored to your needs that will allow you to achieve your highest potential:
- Professional development and regional support
- Unlimited continuing education units toward licensure
- Autonomy to treat your clients on a flexible schedule
- A culture of respect, hard work and innovation
Requirements for the Physical Therapist/PT:
- Must have valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Applicants must possess basic computer literacy skills
- Prefer at least one year experience, as well as prior expertise and/or comfort working in a home-based setting.
- Entry level clinicians passionate and committed to a career with older adults are welcome to apply to this position through our widely recognized and established Emerging Professionals New Grad Mentor Program
- Current CPR certification
- Exceptional patient service delivery, outstanding interpersonal skills, and consistent ability to demonstrate clinical excellence, as well as desire to develop professionally
Benefits of the Physical Therapist/PT:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance