WHAT WE NEED
Positive, encouraging physical therapists
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A good physical therapist is one who can develop an achievable plan of care and help a patient through that plan. A great physical therapist is one who develops a realistic plan with measurable goals tailored to each patient’s situation. A great physical therapist works with more than just the patient, involving the physician, family and other healthcare providers as needed. A great physical therapist doesn’t just go through the motions, instead listening carefully to a patient’s concerns, monitoring progress, and adjusting plans as needed. We are looking for a great physical therapist.
Are you a good team player? Are you able to strike the balance between encouraging and demanding while administering therapy and plans? Do you enjoy helping others through the rehab process? We’d love to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish a plan of care that is realistic and has measureable goals.
- Communicate and involve other disciplines, physician, family and patient in developing care plan.
- Provide those services or treatments requiring physical therapist skill according to the written patient care plan and the signed plan of treatment.
- Demonstrate understanding of correlation between OASIS assessments and outcomes reporting.
- Communicate regularly with all disciplines involved in the care of the patient.
- Complete and initial and ongoing assessment (OASIS if appropriate) to determine level of functioning.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunities for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
0-1 Years Experience
License(s): Physical Therapist