The Physical Therapist provides evidence-based care to promote an optimal patient experience. The Physical Therapist will be allotted 45 minutes one-on-one with all new and returning patients. The Physical Therapist treats patients with a variety of diagnoses, including both repetitive stress and athletic injuries. The Physical Therapist works both individually and as part of the greater health care team to optimize patient outcomes and clinic performance metrics.
The Physical Therapist provides patient-centered, comprehensive care as part of an integrated team.
- Advanced clinical reasoning to evaluate and treat complex patient cases
- Collaborates with the physical medicine rehab team (physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, fitness) and the comprehensive care team (primary care, nursing, behavioral health, health coaching, optometry)
- Implements Crossover clinical standards of care and operations workflows.
- Documents accurate patient findings in shared electronic medical record
- Incorporates objective data in managing patient cases through administering and evaluating standardized functional outcome measures
- Develops new programs, classes, and processes to optimize patient-care experience
- Adheres to Code of Ethics and legal standards as defined by APTA
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited educational institute
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical work experience (orthopedic and/or sports therapy experience, preferred)
- Must be licensed in the state of application
- Current BLS ( Basic Life Support) certification
- Knowledge of Apple and Google-based technology or client technologies such as Microsoft or HP
- Passion for delivering a best-in-class patient care experience in an integrated patient-centered primary care model
- Creative, flexible and easily adapts to changing priorities
- Energetic, takes initiative and able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously when needed
- Embraces new ways of delivering healthcare
- Advanced clinical certification (ex: Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, Sports Clinical Specialist, ect.)
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal Skills
Physical Job Requirements
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team members.