$150K — $200K *
South College is a private, co-educational, non-sectarian academic institution that embraces the traditional higher education mission triad of teaching, scholarly contribution, and service. Consistent with its long history, the institution places primary emphasis on providing quality undergraduate and graduate educational opportunities and associated student support services for the intellectual, social, and professional development of a diverse student body.
South College invites applications for the position of Program Director/Department Chair for the developing Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program at the Atlanta Campus. South College is in the final stages of developing the application for candidacy and is seeking CAPTE accreditation. We are seeking an experienced program leader who is focused on student learning and student success, innovative when it comes to achieving student learning outcomes and focused on creating a positive learning environment. Primary responsibilities include day-to-day program operations, instruction, and assisting students toward successful program completion; faculty and administrative support hiring and supervision; and fiscal oversight of the program as it relates to education and helping to maintain/grow enrollment.
Candidates must evidence the following:
• Master’s Degree and current license/certification to practice as a PT or PTA.
• Minimum of 5 years full time post licensure experience that includes at least 3 years full time clinical experience.
• Previous didactic/clinical teaching in a PT/PTA program and/or clinical teaching experience as a Clinical Instructor or Clinical Site Coordinator.
• Administration/management experience.
• Experience in educational theory and methodology, instructional design, student evaluation and outcome assessment, including the equivalent of nine credits of coursework in educational foundations.
Valid through: 4/30/2021
$80K — $100K
22 days ago