Southcentral Foundation is seeking to hire an experienced PHYSICAL THERAPIST in our fast-growing Medical Services Division!
Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is seeking to hire an experienced Physical Therapist to join our dynamic Medical Services Division and be part of our Physical Therapy team! The Physical Therapy and Exercise Department is located at the Family Wellness Center which features a brand new state-of-the-art gym for customer-owners and employees and offers a multidisciplinary team including Physical Therapy, Exercise Specialist, Health Educators, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists and Chiropractors. SCF is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization located on the Alaska Native Health Campus serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people (customer-owners) living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages.
The right candidate will be a versatile, detail-oriented individual who can multitask and who will have a compassionate and supportive approach with their team members. This department is seeking an individual with or without specialization in one of the following: orthopedics, sports, neurology, AND OR women's health.
Daily Duties and Expectations:
• Creating, developing and nurturing culturally appropriate interactions and connections with each other, customer-owners and the community.
• Responsible for evaluating customer-owners, identifying the therapy diagnosis and formulating therapy treatment plans and goals.
• Provides physical therapy consultation and customer-owner treatment to ambulatory outpatient care and long-term physical therapy care.
• Performs treatments quickly and efficiently while keeping customer-owners informed and being sensitive to the customer-owner's comfort during treatments.
• MPT and DPT degrees preferred.
Qualifications for Physical Therapist:
• Master's OR Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy curriculum.
• Current Alaska License.