On any given day, you may be called on to:
- Work very closely with the other members of the department to establish a very broad understanding of the different physical security work processes within the department
- Create new and/or preserve/improve existing relationships with internal/external customers and partners.
- Work on multiple concurrent activities to meet a variety of customer requirements.
Qualifications We Require
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline plus 5 years of Security experience or equivalent combination of relevant education and relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE-Q security clearance.
Qualifications We Desire
- Experience with the following:
- Analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing professional reports, procedures/ documentation.
- DOE/NNSA Security directives.
- Working with databases.
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Planning.
- Identifying efficiencies in work processes, procedures and making recommended improvements.
- Security assessments to support DOE audits and assessment of physical security systems.
- Quality and Assurance methods at SNL.
- Establishing, organizing, and prioritizing multiple tasks for technical personnel with minimal direction.
- Problem solving, attention to details, and critical thinking with minimal guidance.
- Effective verbal & written communication and presentational skills with results to successfully interact with internal and external customers and suppliers at all levels within an organization.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently or in a team environment with diverse group dynamics.
- Ability to partner with customers and technically direct the efforts of a cross-disciplinary team on large complex security projects.
- Background in statistics and analysis methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.