Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a Physical Security Service Manager to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by sales people with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.
The Physical Security Service Manager is responsible for the supervision and direction of assigned service personnel to meet corporate initiatives and objectives for profitability. You must ensure a high level of external customer satisfaction, consistency with processes, and achievement of service goals and objectives.
- Manage the Physical Security Service team members as follows:
- Lead, coach, and train team members.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for team.
- Be an escalation point of contact to handle issues and involve direct leadership as needed.
- Monitor team coverage, oversee personal time off approval, make sure back-ups are in place and redistribute work to cover when others are out.
- Monitor staffing and equipment needs.
- Conduct performance reviews and make compensation decisions Monitor ConnectWise service tickets/service boards, in conjunction with other service leadership and Client Services, to ensure timely & accurate follow-up & resolution.
- Review service requests with installation labor to ensure proper process and profitability.
- Organize and facilitate training on ConnectWise for assigned service personnel.
- Partner with Client Services to research and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients.
- Interface with manufacturers as needed for issue escalation.
- Establish and improve team standard work procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Manage and meet established metrics and team benchmarks, providing regular reports to direct manager regarding the team’s performance.
- Review and approve weekly time sheets validating accuracy and proper entries.
- Conduct regular team meetings with direct reports.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment and/or systems.
- Participate in the duty manager afterhours on call rotation.
- Assist Sales Representatives with pre-sales activities by assigning resources.
- Accurately maintain and comply with documentation and service procedures in a timely basis to include time entry process.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with and understanding of Data networks & Networking, Video Management Systems and Access Control to include March Networks, Panasonic, Milestone, Axis, Avigilon, Cloud based Video Management Systems and Open Options preferred.
- Three years of previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Current technical certifications as applicable to Marco suite of products.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of personal insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications, Outlook, Excel and company and client specific programs.
- Communication – Must possess superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Commitment - See that a project or task is completed from start to finish. Demonstrate thoroughness.
- Initiative – Be a self-starter. Don’t wait to be told what to do when you see a problem, however if you can’t resolve it yourself, use resources to find someone who can.
- Confidence - Be assured of your own ability but know when you may need assistance.
- Flexibility – Adapt to changes in the work environment. Change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Teamwork – Contribute to a positive team spirit by working with others on a combined task. Make contributions to the task and share the responsibility of the outcome. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views and welcome feedback.
- Time Management – Your ability to prioritize several tasks and keep them running simultaneously (multitasking). Be able to recognize and respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm - You need to be able to not only motivate yourself but motivate others as well.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.