We’re looking for a Project Manager in the Central or Northern Indiana with a strong track record of project management performance in the Physical Security sector. This PM will manage many projects concurrently.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Reviews deliverables including submittals prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manages day-to-day client and subcontractor interactions, sets and manages expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients and all other contractors involved in the project.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the scope or project.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Coordinates all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other trades.
- Manages the completion and distribution of all deliverables to customers, by tracking the delivery status and installation schedules, in accordance with required timeframes.
- Oversees change management on the overall project scope.
- Pulls all closeout documentation together in a timely manner and delivers to client while also maintaining a set for Presidio.
- Experience 3+ years of related experience in managing PhySec projects.
- Excellent communication (Oral/Written) / interpersonal skills
- PMP certification a plus
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills including client-facing consulting skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects efficiently
- Self-motivated and desire to succeed