LeoLabs is hiring a physical scientist to develop new orbital algorithms for modeling our large dataset. LeoLabs operates a global network of radars to map Low Earth Orbit and provide data services. The ideal candidate will contribute to a variety of projects including the development of advanced data analysis.
- Develop and implement advanced tools for orbit fitting, orbit prediction, atmospheric drag modeling, solar radiation pressure modeling, etc.
- Work to scale these tools for real-time operations on large data sets.
- Analyze algorithm performance and data quality. Design and implement automated testing and calibration systems.
- Develop algorithms that will characterize, track, and predict the orbits for the hundreds-of-thousands of pieces of small debris that are not tracked today.
- Mine our radar data set to determine new applications for the data.
- Interface with satellite operations teams, and other customer