Title: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Compensation: Competitive annual salary and benefits package
Requirements: Board eligibility or certification and the completion of an appropriate residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) is required.
- Large comprehensive interventional pain practice with many locations looking to hire a physician to supervise physician assistants with and assist in the management of medications, patient treatment plans, ordering of tests and procedures and dictating of patient notes. Practice is well established private medical practice.
- Physician would supervise 2 -3 PA-C's and assist them seeing 70 -90 patients throughout the course of the day.
- Previous pain management experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, 401K match, generous CME, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.