$80K — $100K *
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Physical Design Engineer for Chips used in Qualcomm's power management solution* Responsible for all aspects of physical design and implementation from netlist to final GDS release.
* Participate in the efforts of establishing physical design methodologies and flow automation.
* Work on chip and block floorplan, power/clock distribution, chip assembly, P&R, and timing closure.
* Must possess 1-4 years of hands on experience in P&R from Netlist to GDS including timing closure and Physical verification.
* Good knowledge of industry standard Physical Design & Verification tools. Innovus, First Encounter, ICC, etc.
* Hands-on experience in floor planning, clock tree synthesis, timing closure, signal integrity, IR drop analysis, ECO implementation, and physical design verification
* Experience in Technologies nodes: 28nm, 14nm
* Good understanding of scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl.
* Good understanding of Extraction and STA methodology and tools.
* Good understanding of Physical Design Verification methodology to debug LVS/DRC issues at chip/block level.
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Self Motivator and excellent problem solving skills.
Bachelors - Engineering, Bachelors - Science
2+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
Bachelors - Computer Engineering, Bachelors - Computer Science, Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
2+ years experience with scripting tools and programming languages. ,2+ years experience with architecture and design tools. ,4+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience. ,2+ years experience with design verification methods.
ASIC Verification, Matlab C, Multicore System-On-Chip (SoC), Perl Programming, Simulation Software
Valid through: 7/6/2021
$150K — $200K *
3 days ago