- Candidate must be able to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent team player, passionate and self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Must be a strong advocate of following proper coding standards and best practices.
- Ability to track time and document changes and work performed
- Familiarity with SCRUM framework is a bonus
- Advanced knowledge and working experience in:
- PHP 5+, mySQL, and complex database schema design concepts and optimizations
- Data connectivity and manipulation though XML, Ajax, and Jquery
- Experience accessing Apache/Linux environments via FTP and SSH protocols.
- Some exposure to command line on Linux based distribution and installing/maintaining packages ideal.
- Familiar with developer tools like, or similar to, SQLyog, MySQL Workbench, Putty, WinSCP, NotePad++, and
Responsibilities of programmer:
- Arrive on time and prepared to work – as directed by manager.
- Be courteous and respectful to coworkers and management
- Document all work – billable and non-billable time as directed
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously as directed by management.
- Meet billable time targets as directed by management.
- Ask questions of your supervisor and team members as needed.
- Meet all deadlines put in place by project manager, account manager and/or management
- Use clean, well structured, well documented coding and development practices
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Desire to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies.
- Responsible for meeting set goals and deadlines as determined by management.
- At least a Bachelordegree in a computer-related field or equivalent (computer science/programming) and/or Web development related certifications
- 4+ years’ experience